Filter and sorting functions
In the filter functions you can select whether you wish to view only orders for one or several securities accounts, types, statuses or periods. Make your selection for this in the top line above the order positions and close the selection. The display is then reloaded according to your selection.
Please note that, upon selection of several securities accounts in the order book, you cannot differentiate for which securities account the corresponding order is projected.
Besides the filter functions, you can also sort your Order Book in ascending and descending order according to your wishes. To do this, activate the grey arrows beside the table description. The current sorting is then shown to you with a black arrow beside the table description.
In the basic setting your orders are sorted according to the time of recording, i.e. the most recent order appears at the beginning of the list.
For clarity’s sake, only the most essential information is shown for each order in the compact display. This information comprises the recording date, type, quantity, description and WKN, order type with the corresponding limit and the current status with execution price (where available).
Date/Time: Release time of the selected order.
Transaction type: Shows the selected transaction type.
Quantity: The amount or nominal value of your order/subscription.
Description: This field displays the description of the security.
WKN: The national securities identification number is a reference key which clearly identifies the security.
Order type: This field shows the selected order type. Here the abbreviation OCO stands for One Cancels Other.
Limit: The Limit field displays the corresponding limit values relating to the selected order type. If “See details” is displayed, more than 1 limit value has been stored. To show all limit values, you can open the detailed view.
Status: Shows the current status of the order.
In the case of securities orders, a differentiation is made between the following statuses:
- Noted: Your order has been taken by Commerzbank and is currently in transmission to the place of execution. A reply from the place of execution is pending.
- Open: The order has been accepted by the place of execution and has not yet been executed.
- Amendment or cancellation noted: This order has been amended or cancelled at Commerzbank, but confirmation from the place of execution is pending.
- (Partially) executed: The order has been (partially) executed. In the case of a partial execution, all partial executions are displayed separately in the details.
- Partially executed, amendment or cancellation noted: Parts of this order have already been executed. The part of the order which has not yet been executed has been amended or cancelled at Commerzbank. However, the amendment or cancellation of the part of the order which has not yet been executed has not yet been confirmed by the place of execution.
- Partially executed, rest cancelled: Parts of this order have already been executed. The part of the order which has not yet been executed has been cancelled.
- Cancelled: The order has been cancelled.
Please note that fixed-price direct trading transactions in the Order Book may be displayed on a time-delayed basis.
In the case of subscriptions there are the following statuses:
- Active: The subscription has been accepted by us, but has not yet been executed. An allotment of all customer orders still has to be made.
- (Partially) allotted: The subscription has been (partially) allotted.
- Pending: This subscription has not been considered, but an allotment may still take place later.
- Invalid: The subscription is invalid, since the data of the new issue or the share repurchase changed after recording of the subscription. For example, the fixed limit may no longer be admissible because of a change of the price range. The subscription can be returned to the “active” status by amending the order data.
- Deleted: The subscription has been manually deleted.
- Settled: The securities account entry has been made for allotted securities, the securities have been settled.
- Not considered: The issue has been completed, we regret that you have not received an allotment.
Price: In the case of already (partially) executed orders, the execution price is displayed in this field. If “See details” is displayed, there is more than 1 execution price. To show all execution prices, you can open the detailed view.
Orders in the compact display can additionally be expanded by a click of the mouse and show detailed information on the selected order as required. This information comprises the order number, place of execution, limitation information, validity and already performed executions with the date, quantity and price.
Order number: The order number is a reference key which clearly identifies the order.
Place of execution: States the place of execution selected by you. In the case of subscriptions, this field remains empty.
Limit information: Depending on the order type selected, different amounts of information are displayed. Besides the individual limit description, the selected limit value is also displayed.
Validity: States the period of order validity. In the case of subscriptions, this field remains empty. An order with validity until the last day of the month retains its validity even if amended on the last day. It is not carried over for the following month.
Executions: States date, quantity and price of the execution(s).
Amending and deleting an order/subscription
To amend or delete a displayed order/subscription, activate the Amend and Delete buttons beside the order position. If they are no longer active, amendment or cancellation is no longer possible, as in the case of fully executed orders, for instance.
Here please note the following:
- Only one order/subscription can be amended or deleted respectively. If you wish to amend or delete several orders or subscriptions, please call up the orders consecutively.
- Only open orders and still open unit numbers/nominal values of partially executed orders can be amended or deleted.
- In the case of new issues, only the limit can be amended. If you would like to change the nominal value subscribed to, please cancel your order and then record it again. Fixed-price issues therefore cannot be generally amended.
- In the case of an order, only the limit and the validity can be amended. Orders with the order type Stop Limit, Trailing Stop and One Cancels Other can only be cancelled.
- Order amendments/deletions are as a rule subject to confirmation. This means that the stock exchange must confirm that the amendment/deletion can still be considered. In the case of amendments/deletions which are recorded after close of the exchange, these confirmations can take until the next day. If there is an amendment which is subject to confirmation, the order can be neither amended nor deleted until confirmation.
Update of the Order Book
In the upper right-hand section there is an update button with which you can generate an update of the Order Book. Only information corresponding to the filter criteria which you have entered will be updated, and consequently only these will be displayed.
In addition, the order book is automatically updated with every amendment of the filter functions.